D-Motor manufactures engines for Unmanned Aerial Systems
These two terms are often used interchangeably when referring to drones and aerial surveying, however there is a clear distinction between the two.
D-Motor offers both, the LF26/39 engines as a kit, or the complete system (integration of our engine(s) into a unmanned aerial solution
- UAS : UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is the entire package needed to operate the system, which includes the UAV itself, the ground control system, camera, GPS, all the software, skills needed to operate the system and tools required for maintenance.
- UAV : UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) is the actual aircraft that flies around to collect the required data and imagery - LF39TS - 150 HP Aircraft Engine
01. Unique Selling Points
* Lightweigth engines
* Silent engines (2.800 RPM)
* MoGas driven (18 ltrs/hour)
* Dual Engine control System
* European design & manufactured
* Small dimensions, water cooled
* nearly flat torque diagram (always the
power you need)
* Belgian design (Europe)
* 10 years of development
* Keep it simple and stupid engineering
* Engine and Electronics in - house designed
* Software in-house designed
* experienced in ULM and ULMH for many years
03. Fast support
* Project management team
* HP by the hour or full sale models
* experienced small dealer network
* On-Line assistance / remote assistance
* On site assistance
Our Supercharged Engines : up to 155 HP !
D-Motor tested with success the LF - S series at the end of 2020 !
The Rotrex C15-60 brings the 6 cylinder output up to 155 HP, 20% reserve. The peak power that was registrated on our Superflow testbench indicate 175HP !
D-Motor always seeks for a safe, low RPM, nearly flat torque result. These are the specifications a helicopter pilot or a drone operator wants.
The torque (Nm) is double the torque our esteemed competitors deliver, mostly at 5.500 RPM ...
Silent powerfull engines, at low RPM and consumption, the secret behind the succesfull LF-S series of D-Motor International.