The superior advantages of our supercharged LF engines
We deliver a unmatched combination of power, reliability, low noise and compactness to our 4 and 6 cylinder engines.
- based on patented high-speed planetary traction drive
- superior combination of power delivery
- traction drives transmit power through friction forces between its rolling elements
- integrated in the LF26 and LF39 eco-system, these superchargers boost our engines to a level never seen in light weight aviation
01. Acceleration and power delivery
Compared to traditional centrifugal superchargers, Our S-unit offers the highest boost at low and mid-range engine speeds. Compressor speeds as high as 240,000 rpm results in superior acceleration and power delivery.
02. reliability and low noise
The secret behind our superchargers low noise level is the high-tech patented Rotrex rotary drive system. Smooth planet rollers without teeth’s gives silent operation, less vibrations and offer reliability under all types of operations.
The compactness and shape of the small superchargers we use offers unique packaging advantages and installation flexibility, an important characteristic in the small modern engine compartment.